Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More photos of the burgeoning belly

These were taken this past Sunday (26 weeks, 3 days -- of course I'm still counting!), during a brief excursion into the mountains. Matt and I made a very easy climb onto some boulders and soaked up some sun for a spell -- great day for it, too.

Anyway, onto the images (I hope that the sight of bare pregnant-lady belly doesn't offend anyone)!





After a little while, I decided to kick back, hike up the ol' belly band and let Sy-guy catch some rays for a few. Matt likes this photo, but I think I look like a giant albino pumpkin ripening on a vine, har!



Then, because I didn't want to be too much of a camera hog, I told Matt to model his own "sympathy belly" for the world. I think everyone will agree that while beautiful in its own way, it can hardly hold a candle to my own midsection!


6 comments:

Tankfos said...

Looking great Wendi!!!!!!!!!!! Matt, oh my!

Danalin said...

I love bare pregnant belly pictures! Hooray for such a cute middle! You look gorgeous, my friend. Your belly is b-e-a-utiful! And I agree with Matt on the greatness of how you look in that picture laying down. Not at all like an albino pumpkin. :) I think you should send the second picture in to be displayed somewhere or to advertise something. So good!

Goose said...

Wendi you look great! But you gotta do something about that husband of yours, I mean who wants to see that? Answer: NO ONE. Tell Sy-guy what's up from Drew-guy.

Matthew said...

I am so sorry.

Angie said...

Hey Wendi--

Lookin' great! I'm sure Sy loved those rays. Keep the belly pics coming!

Dad said...

Wendi, you are looking great.

Two words for Matt....Oh My!!

Dad