Friday, August 17, 2007

The Books are Closed!

OK then, looks like the votes are in and that it's time to close the books.

**Megan, I went ahead and placed you with September 7th, as it was the only date left and I hadn't heard from you...hope that's OK!

Anyway, the list is as follows and the Foster names are in bold.

August 17th -- Adam
August 18th -- Adam
August 19th -- Grant
August 20th -- Angie
August 21st --
Joy, Amyjeen (friend in Denver)
August 22nd -- Elizabeth
August 23rd -- Mark
August 24th -- Jeff
August 25th -- Dana
August 26th -- Ben (my co-worker)
August 27th --
Kristen, Vanessa (friend in Baltimore)
August 28th -- Matt
August 29th -- Margaret
August 30th --
Drew, Hannah (my niece)
August 31st -- Mickey
September 1st -- Linda (friend in Baltimore)
September 2nd -- John R. (friend in Philly), Theresa (friend in Denver)
September 3rd -- Matt K (friend in Philly), Shirl (my mom)
September 4th -- Carrol (friend in Denver)
September 5th -- Tyler
September 6th -- Donna (my sister), Colleen (friend in Baltimore)
September 7th -- Megan, Jeremy (friend in Baltimore)

Good luck, everyone. I'll just be here, suffering in late-term abject misery until this little contest plays itself out, boo-hoo...

**Actually, I'm fine -- only somewhat miserable, really! ;-)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

A very creative and fun way to keep your mind off the aching back, sleepless nights, and really tight skin. It is perfectly acceptable to say you are miserable by the end of your pregnancy. :) That's what takes you to the "Bring it On!" phase. Before I had a baby I thought they called it "delivery" because after you have the baby they hand it to you. Now I realize that it is more like: Please "DELIVER" me from this awful state!!! You are almost there! And once Sy is born it is instant joy and relief. It is totally worth it.

Goose said...

I know this may be asking a lot Wendi, but hold on until the 30th. I just love your pies? I'm just joking. Good luck and we will be thinking of you over here in Utah.

Danalin said...

I love what Liz said, and I second it all. :) Hang in there, Mama! We love you and are thinking of you. Last night we all told Mickey and Margaret that they are to call us no matter the hour when you head for the hospital. I am so excited to get that call! Cannot wait to first see pictures of the little man and then to hold him in Novemeber! And just think, if I'm right then you only have 5 days left. :)